Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Villa Escudero

For Halloween, we went to a place called Villa Escudero. It is a coconut plantation, but you can raft and swim and eat lunch.
While my dad paid, we waited.  They gave us a drink that looked like it had ice in it, but really it was chunks of unflavored gelatin.  It was not good.

There are lots of statues at Villa Escudero.

It seems so green, like the jungle.

This used to be a church, but now it is a museum. I liked it because it's pink.

This is a water buffalo.  They pulled us around in a cart.

We paddled ourselves in rafts.

You eat your lunch in a river!  Fish swim all over your feet and eat rice if you drop it in.

I drank coconut water.  Mostly I just ate the coconut because coconut water is gross.

My mom caught us a crab!

She screamed because she thought it would pinch her and people stared at us.
Our waiter caught one with his bare hands.


We let him go.

There was a big waterfall by where we ate lunch.

I had lots and lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. KATE!!!! WOW!!! It looks like quite the adventure you having! I am glad you are having fun and enjoying yourself:D I miss you tons! I would love for you to email me(if you ever get this) my email is: kimberlyhdsn555@gmail.com
    Love,
    Miss Kim

    ReplyDelete