Monday, October 3, 2011

Our Flight to the Philippines

Our flight to the Philippines was so long!  We took 3 different airplane rides to get here.  We went from Salt Lake City to Portland, from Portland to Tokyo, Japan, and then from Tokyo to Manila.  It took 22 hours to get here and I had 5 naps.
Flat Stanley and I in Portland.


We had dinner and breakfast on our flight to Tokyo.  I had beef, salad, and a brownie.  I did not eat the shrimp because I am not a fan of them.

We are staying at a hotel our first 2 days until we get our apartment ready for us.  We had a delicious breakfast this morning.

In the Philippines, you can have ice cream for breakfast!



This is the fountain in front of our hotel.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you like crazy, and I'm happy you are safe! You are so lucky to get ice cream for breakfast!!!! I still cry when I think about you and hope for my sake the 6 months goes fast!! I'm excited to hear about all of the fun things you do! Love Alexis.

    ReplyDelete