Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Subic, Zoobic, and Ocean Adventure

We went to a place called Subic- it took 3 hours to drive from our house.  We went with some friends and stayed in a hotel right by the beach.  We swam in the pool, of course.
This is Katie, Luke, and Aaron.  Their dad works for the embassy and they have lived all over the world.

We went to a place in Subic called Zoobic.  It's a zoo with birds, tigers, lions, camels, crocodiles, and more!

This bird was creepy and probably needed to be on a diet.

There were two cute baby tigers in a little container.  We weren't allowed to touch them.

But we could touch this one!!!
My dad was freaking out. 

We rode a train around the park.

We also rode in jeepneys that had cages- the tigers would come right up to eat chicken that the workers pushed out at them. 

There were tons of crocodiles.  My sister Kiki loves them so she was pretty excited.  They were still as statues which helps them save their energy.

These monkeys were just on the side of the rode on the way back to our hotel.  The biggest monkey saw our bag of chips and chased our car.

We also went to a place called Ocean Adventure.  It's like a very small Sea World.  There are dolphins in the background.


This is not a real sea lion.
We had a fun adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got to pet a tiger! That is SUPER cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! My kids are going to freak out in jealousy when they see these pictures. I'm serious! Look at all the animal adventures you're having. I also LOVE the picture of you guys collecting sea animals on your mom's blog. I can't believe you got to hold a seahorse. I'm probably just as jealous as my boys are going to be. Have tons of fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete