Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Baptism

I was baptized on Sunday!
Here is my family before I got baptized.

My dress was super itchy, but people thought it was cute.  This picture is outside of our church.

My dad had brought his suit just for my baptism.
He also had to shovel a rat out of the baptismal font.
They scrubbed it really good.


The boys said I looked like a ninja in my baptism outfit.



This is after I was baptized.



This is my friend Elise- we were baptized on the same day!  Our branch is very small, so it was a BIG DEAL to have two baptisms on the same day.  Almost our whole branch came to see us.

This is Elise and me with our moms.

And our dads.

This is my Primary teacher Sister Healy.

These are the girls I go to church with.  I have a lot of friends here and was glad they could see me get baptized.
I think it is cool that I will always be able to say that I got baptized in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment